Central Oregon is a fabulous area for RVing. The hip and trendy city of Bend is at the heart, and there are lots of things to see and do heading in every direction from town.
From the absolutely stunning royal blue vistas at Crater Lake National Park to hiking and rock climbing at Smith Rock State Park to seeing gorgeous waterfalls along the McKenzie River to riverside camping on the banks of the Lower Crooked River, the whole area is an outdoor lover’s paradise that is ideal for an RV roadtrip.
The article can be read here:
Our blog posts from our RV travels in central Oregon are here:
- Crater Lake National Park – Bluer than Blue
- From Lakes to Rivers in Bend, Oregon
- A Scenic Drive in Central Oregon
- Smoked out by a Wildfire
The May issue of Trailer Life can be found on the magazine racks of big bookstores like Barnes & Noble and at camping and RV supply stores like Camping World. We are subscribers to Trailer Life, and a 12 month subscription can be purchased at this link.
Trailer Life Magazine is published by the Good Sam Club and offers not only travel destination stories like this one but lots of RVing tips and product reviews as well. We’ve been subscribers for many years!
Find more of our published magazine articles and cover photos in our Press Room page.
Never miss a post — it’s free!
Our most recent posts:
- Fireworks for Canada Day and the 4th of July – EXPLOSIVE!! 07/02/15
- Driving an RV in the Eastern states – It’s a Wild Ride! 06/22/15
- Hinckley Yachts Factory Tour – Where Cruising Dreams Come True 06/16/15
- Floyd Country Store Bluegrass Music Jam – So Much Fun! 05/28/15