We bee-bopped on and off the Blue Ridge Parkway from south to north with our our RV during the spring of 2015, traveling from North Carolina to Pennsylvania. We hiked to some dramatic waterfalls and heard some fabulous bluegrass music.
- Shenandoah National Park, Virginia – Climbs & Falls! June 20, 2015Two highlights in Shenandoah National Park in Virginia are the great hikes to Dark Hollow Falls and the summit of Mary’s Rock
- Blue Ridge Parkway (Virginia) – Waterfalls & Rhododendrons June 18, 2015In spring the waterfall hikes along Blue Ridge Parkway burst with the pink color of rhododendrons, but the hiking can be strenuous!
- Blue Ridge Parkway Highlights (Virginia) – Mills, Music & Farms! June 14, 2015The historic Mabry Mill and free concerts at the Blue Ridge Music Center are two highlights on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia.
- New River Trail State Park – Galax, VA – Pizza, Beer and Biking! June 12, 2015The New River Trail State Park is a fabulous 57 mile rails-to-trails system for biking, hiking and camping out of Galax Virginia.
- Floyd Country Store Bluegrass Music Jam – So Much Fun! May 28, 2015The free Sunday Music Jam at the Floyd Country Store in Virginia swept us off our feet. Great music and atmosphere – it was a total blast!