In the spring of 2015 we took our RV to North Carolina for the first time as we traveled north from Georgia to Virginia. We visited Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the southern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway. The lush green rolling hills and beautiful waterfalls and rushing streams took our breath away.
- Waterfalls of the Blue Ridge Parkway (North Carolina) June 10, 2015 Soco Falls, Duggers Creek Falls and Crabtree Falls are three spectacular waterfalls for photos and hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Blue Ridge Parkway (North Carolina) – Wildflowers Everywhere! June 7, 2015 The Blue Ridge Parkway in N. Carolina is known for rhododendrons, but on our springtime RV trip the wildflowers were just as pretty!
- Smoky Mountain Adventures – Elk, Indians and Waterfalls May 31, 2015 In North Carolina’s Smoky Mountains we found some great running trails, saw elk, hiked to waterfalls, and hung with the Indians!
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park – A First Glimpse May 25, 2015 The mysterious Smoky Mountains – beautiful layers of mountains, rushing streams, lush vegetation and a canopy of trees over the roads.
- A Jewel of a Waterfall – Great Smoky Mountains National Park May 12, 2015 An unmarked and unnamed waterfall in Great Smoky Mountains National Park on the Oconaluftee River makes for awesome photos.