Our RV travels took us to Kentucky in the early fall of 2015 as we traveled south and east from our adventures in Maine, Nova Scotia and New York. We crossed the border from Ohio into Kentucky and landed in the small town of Maysville. We fell in love with this town and stayed for two weeks!
- Thanks for the Great Times, Maysville KY!! 11/01/15Maysville, Kentucky, was a highlight in our RV travels, and it was hard to say goodbye. Thanks for the great times and sweet memories!
- Maysville Kentucky – Tobacco, Freemasons, Miniatures & Clooneys! 10/19/15From tobacco cutting to Freemason mysteries to world class miniatures and Clooneys, a visit to Maysville KY is a traveler’s delight.
- A Sweet Life on the Ohio River – Maysville, Kentucky 10/04/15The mighty Ohio River has sculpted sweet Maysville Kentucky, giving it a highway to the world while also threatening to sweep it away.
- Maysville, Kentucky – Come for the History, Stay for the People! 09/23/15Maysville, Kentucky, is a hidden gem on the Ohio River, full of pretty and historic buildings and overflowing with a welcoming spirit.
- OMG – We Made The Front Page! 09/07/15How much fun are we having in Maysville Kentucky? We’re having such a blast that we landed on the front page of their newspaper today!