As the final mad-dash sprint for the holidays begins, we want to take a moment to wish you the most wonderful and Merry Christmas, from our home to yours.
And we want to thank you for joining us in our travels and on our many scenic drives and quiet walks through the woods this past year.
When we were lucky enough to walk right into a gorgeous sunset, we took an extra moment to enjoy it, knowing you’d appreciate our pics and would savor the moment with us.
We hope our journey has given you some pause for reflection.
Sometimes it’s only when you step back a bit that you discover you’re living right next to a pot of gold!
Or that the spark of the Divine is just behind you.
At those times it’s good to step outside the box for a closer look.
We hope that when storm clouds have gathered we’ve helped you see the light within.
And that you’ve soared to the peaks high above the clouds.
Afterall, every cloud has a silver lining, and on closer inspection sometimes that lining turns out to be pink.
In our travels we’re often blessed with chance encounters.
For those who have recognized us on the trail or in the campground or at the dump station, thank you for taking the time to stop and chat. We treasure making new friends in unexpected places.
We hope we’ve helped bring out the vibrant colors radiating from even the most drab landscapes.
And that we’ve shown that life’s sweetest beauty often lies right at our feet in the sand.
We hope that your innermost desires and dreams have been able to take root this year, no matter how impossible they might have seemed at the start.
And we hope you have the tenacity to hang onto those precious dreams and believe in yourself and them, no matter what.
There’s a lot of beauty out there waiting to be seen and experienced by eager travelers.
Thank you for joining us on our journey, and have a special and memorable Christmas. We hope your life is touched by magic in 2019.
Never miss a post — it’s free!
On Living the Dream:
- Polaris RZR 900 XC – A New Ride and A New Chapter in our Travels! 01/11/19
- Lessons Learned in the Full-time RV Lifestyle – Tips & Ideas! 05/25/18
- Camping World Video Shoot — RVing is for Everyone! 04/06/18
- Full-time RV Pioneer & Escapees RV Club Co-Founder: Kay Peterson 06/13/17
- 10 Years of Life on the Road by RV and Sailboat – The 2nd Half! 05/28/17
- 10 Years of Full-time RVing and Sailing!! – The Early Years… 05/24/17
- 9th Anniversary of Full-time Travel by RV and Sailboat – Reflections! 05/22/16
- What Does It Take to Live The Dream? 01/02/16
- What Is Your Dream? 12/31/14
- On the Road to your Dreams, Stay the Course! 10/14/13
- Living, Loving and Perfecting “The Dream” 06/29/13
- What’s It Like to RV Full-time? – A Snapshot of Pure Joy (as the banking world collapsed) 01/03/09
- Why Do It? – Why We Left Home to Live in an RV! 07/21/08
More pics from Arizona:
Our most recent posts:
- Stunning Grand Canyon with a Private View at Timp Point 07/19/19
- Point Sublime – A Wild Ride to a Stunning Overlook in Grand Canyon! 07/12/19
- 4th of July in Kanab, Utah – Stars & Stripes in the Red Rocks! 07/05/19
- Saddle Mountain Overlook – A Different View of the Grand Canyon! 06/28/19
- Grand Canyon’s North Rim – Breathtaking Bright Angel Point! 06/21/19