We’ve been in Texas for a few days, and she has shown us all her colors, in the great big flamboyant way that makes Texas Texas! It’s been roasting hot, fearsomely cold, cloudy, sunny and pouring rain. We even had sleet, and last night we got hail.
We’ve got lots of travel posts to share from these recent busy weeks, with great shots of sandhill cranes and aliens (the extra-terrestrial kind). Plus I’ve got 90% of a post written about our new Edge Tuner that has turned our truck from ordinary to extraordinary. But we may be away from the internet and playing outside for a while, so all that stuff may just have to wait!!
Our most recent posts:
- Summer Fun in Wyoming’s Big Horn Mountains 08/10/18
- Repairing and Replacing RV Roof Vents After a Hail Storm! 08/03/18
- Bighorn Canyon – A River Runs Through It in Montana! 07/27/18
- Chief Joseph Scenic Byway – Mountain Majesty Near Yellowstone NP 07/20/18
More of our Latest Posts are in the top MENU above.
- Boquillas del Carmen – A Taste of Mexico in Big Bend TX 04/03/15
- Terlingua, Texas – A Living Ghost Town in Big Bend 03/28/15
- Boondocking at Big Bend National Park – Cheap & Scenic RV Camping 03/26/15
- Big Bend National Park – Mountain, River & Desert Hikes 03/19/15
- Big Bend National Park TX – Vast and Varied with Views! 03/17/15
- A Glimpse of Big Bend National Park in Texas 03/05/15
Never miss a post — it’s free!