We’ve been in Texas for a few days, and she has shown us all her colors, in the great big flamboyant way that makes Texas Texas! It’s been roasting hot, fearsomely cold, cloudy, sunny and pouring rain. We even had sleet, and last night we got hail.
We’ve arrived in Big Bend and may disappear into the vastness for a while. It’s a great big beautiful world out here!! Here are some pics from the road in…
We’ve got lots of travel posts to share from these recent busy weeks, with great shots of sandhill cranes and aliens (the extra-terrestrial kind). Plus I’ve got 90% of a post written about our new Edge Tuner that has turned our truck from ordinary to extraordinary. But we may be away from the internet and playing outside for a while, so all that stuff may just have to wait!!
Our most recent posts:
- Granite Dells at Watson Lake near Prescott AZ – SPECTACULAR! 05/25/23
- Lynx Lake, Arizona – Great RV Camping Near Prescott! 05/17/23
- How to Fix a Car or Truck Key Fob in Minutes! 05/04/23
- RV Keyless Entry Door Lock Problems? Try this quick fix! 04/28/23
More of our Latest Posts are in the top MENU above.
- Boquillas del Carmen – A Taste of Mexico in Big Bend TX 04/03/15
- Terlingua, Texas – A Living Ghost Town in Big Bend 03/28/15
- Boondocking at Big Bend National Park – Cheap & Scenic RV Camping 03/26/15
- Big Bend National Park – Mountain, River & Desert Hikes 03/19/15
- Big Bend National Park TX – Vast and Varied with Views! 03/17/15
- A Glimpse of Big Bend National Park in Texas 03/05/15
Never miss a post — it’s free!
Enjoy Big Bend! We loved it. And I am guessing birthday wishes are in order. 🙂
Thank you for the birthday wishes, LuAnn, it was a great one!! We are loving Big Bend — and haven’t even made it into the park yet!!
Thanks for sharing. Your smiles say it all. Happy Birthday, have fun with your alien!
We are sitting here having coffee in front of the wood burner, watching the snow fall and planning to grow up to be just like you two.
Thanks for giving us a window into your lives. Nothing great happens without inspiration and perspiration. Enjoying going even deeper!
Steve & Kelli
“Nothing important comes with instructions”
Cozy moments in front of a wood stove with snow falling outside are very special. Enjoy this peaceful Sunday morning!! There are a million ways to live a life, and each one is special in its own way. We are extremely grateful to be doing what we’re doing these days, but I also have treasured memories of huddling in front of my wood stove, splitting wood, and feeling my cheeks burn as I came inside from a blizzard. Life, in all its crazy forms, is precious!!
We were in Big Bend feb.18-22. So beautiful, first time for us loved it,lots of driving to see all the places in the park.