During June and July of 2015, we took our RV across the border into Canada and explored Nova Scotia. This special destination had both had on both of our bucket lists for many years, and it was a thrill to get there at last. The little coastal towns and their histories were very intriguing.
- Canada RV Travel Tips – RVing Nova Scotia & the Canadian Rockies! August 16, 2015 Taking an RV to Nova Scotia? Here are some travel tips for crossing the border and RVing in Canada’s Atlantic Provinces.
- Cabot Trail Highlights – Nova Scotia’s Cape Breton Island August 14, 2015 The Cabot Trail on Cape Breton Island in the northeastern corner of Nova Scotia passes by dramatic cliffs and cute fishing villages.
- Nova Scotia’s Northumberland Shore – The Quiet Side August 6, 2015 Nova Scotia’s Northumberland Shore on the north coast is quiet and full of farmlands anchored by historic Pictou and Antigonish.
- Mahone Bay & Blue Rocks on Nova Scotia’s South Shore August 2, 2015 Mahone Bay and Blue Rocks are tranquil villages on the south shore of Nova Scotia far from the hum of city life.
- Lunenburg, Nova Scotia – Pretty As A Picture! July 31, 2015 Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, is a tourist’s and photographer’s delight with colorful buildings on the docks and pretty boats in the bay.
- Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse, Nova Scotia – Reflections At Sunset! July 24, 2015 Peggy’s Cove, a quaint seaside hamlet, has one of the most beautiful lighthouses in Nova Scotia, especially during a spectacular sunset!
- Fireworks for Canada Day and the 4th of July – EXPLOSIVE!! July 2, 2015 Fireworks on Canada Day in Antigonish, Nova Scotia — Here are some amazing shots of this fiery celebration in the night sky!!