We have been enjoying Nova Scotia for the past 10 days or so, and yesterday we found ourselves caught up in the thrill of Canada Day celebrations in the small town of Antigonish on the northern coast.
Nighttime comes late in these parts in the summertime, but as daytime began to fade away, around 9:30 p.m., we suddenly found ourselves quickly becoming surrounded by Canada Day revelers.
It turned out that we were in the ideal viewing spot for the town’s fireworks display!
We grabbed our tripods and got set up, and in no time the show began.
And what a great show it was!! Here are some of our favorite pics — enjoy!!
Never miss a post — it’s free!
Our most recent posts:
- Cedar Breaks Wildflowers + Stunning Brian Head Overlook 08/16/19
- The Day the Sheep Moved In! 08/09/19
- Cedar Breaks National Monument – Wild Skies & Summer Storms 08/02/19
- Cedar Breaks National Monument – Glorious Amphitheater of Red Rocks! 07/26/19
- Stunning Grand Canyon with a Private View at Timp Point 07/19/19
More of our Latest Posts are in the top MENU above.
Other blog posts from our RV travels in Nova Scotia:
- Canada RV Travel Tips – RVing Nova Scotia & the Canadian Rockies! 08/16/15
- Cabot Trail Highlights – Nova Scotia’s Cape Breton Island 08/14/15
- Nova Scotia’s Northumberland Shore – The Quiet Side 08/06/15
- Mahone Bay & Blue Rocks on Nova Scotia’s South Shore 08/02/15
- Lunenburg, Nova Scotia – Pretty As A Picture! 07/31/15
- Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse, Nova Scotia – Reflections At Sunset! 07/24/15