We have been enjoying Nova Scotia for the past 10 days or so, and yesterday we found ourselves caught up in the thrill of Canada Day celebrations in the small town of Antigonish on the northern coast.
Nighttime comes late in these parts in the summertime, but as daytime began to fade away, around 9:30 p.m., we suddenly found ourselves quickly becoming surrounded by Canada Day revelers.
It turned out that we were in the ideal viewing spot for the town’s fireworks display!
We grabbed our tripods and got set up, and in no time the show began.
And what a great show it was!! Here are some of our favorite pics — enjoy!!
Never miss a post — it’s free!
Our most recent posts:
- Walker, Minnesota – A Hidden Jewel in the 10,000 Lakes 09/21/18
- North Dakota at a Glance – Roosevelt NP and Surprises in the Prairie 09/14/18
- Soap Box Derby & Barrel Races – A Labor Day to Remember! 09/07/18
- A Smoky Moon, Badlands & Hummingbirds on the South Dakota Prairie 08/31/18
- RV Awning Installation and Repair 08/24/18
More of our Latest Posts are in the top MENU above.
Other blog posts from our RV travels in Nova Scotia:
- Canada RV Travel Tips – RVing Nova Scotia & the Canadian Rockies! 08/16/15
- Cabot Trail Highlights – Nova Scotia’s Cape Breton Island 08/14/15
- Nova Scotia’s Northumberland Shore – The Quiet Side 08/06/15
- Mahone Bay & Blue Rocks on Nova Scotia’s South Shore 08/02/15
- Lunenburg, Nova Scotia – Pretty As A Picture! 07/31/15
- Peggy’s Cove Lighthouse, Nova Scotia – Reflections At Sunset! 07/24/15