Arizona is a land of stunning sunsets, and the other night we were blessed with a sensational one that covered the entire sky. As it slowly progressed, we saw RV doors opening all around us as people came out into the desert to admire it and snap some pics. Campfire conversations came to a halt too as everyone turned to face the sky.
I hopped up on our roof to see if I could get some pics of the scene. It was like standing under a dome of pink and orange, as the entire sky lit up around us and the vibrant color intensified.
Never miss a post — it’s free!
Other blog posts from our RV travels to Quartzsite:
- What’s It Like to RV in Quartzsite AZ? Anything Goes! 02/02/16
- Quartzsite RV Show – RV Stuff and So Much More! 01/30/16
- Quartzsite, Arizona – The RV Gathering Place 01/26/16
- The RV Show in Quartzsite AZ – More Than Just RVs! 02/07/15
- Quartzsite Arizona – RV Madness in the Desert! 01/21/15
- Arizona Deserts – Fiery Sunsets and Interesting Folks 01/15/09
- Quartzsite, AZ – Snowbird Roost 12/05/07
Our most recent posts:
- Sand Hollow State Park, Utah – An Oasis in the Desert! 11/21/17
- RV Tech Tips – RV Upgrades – RV Maintenance Tips + Buying an RV! 11/16/17
- Kanab – Hub for the National Parks + Gorgeous Canyons Nearby! 11/12/17
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park – Shape Shifting in the Sand! 11/08/17
- 50 RV Gift Ideas for Your Beloved RVer (or RV!) 11/03/17