In the winter of 2017, we flew to Thailand for a month of adventure travel in both Thailand and Cambodia. To help you get your bearings, here are two maps of the area. Click the maps to go to interactive Google Maps and explore further:
Click here to go to Google Maps of SE Asia
THAILAND TRAVEL POSTS
- Huay Mae Khamin – Thailand’s Most Beautiful Waterfall – Mellow Adventures 02/15/17Touring Kanchanaburi with Mellow Adventures, we saw Thailand’s most beautiful waterfall: Huay Mae Khamin Waterfall. Here’s pics…
- Erawan Falls – Jewel of Erawan National Park – with Mellow Adventures 02/07/17Mellow Adventures Review: An incredible visit to Erawan Falls at Erawan National Park in Kanchanaburi Thailand – Serenity & beauty!
- Train from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi – A Ride Through Thailand’s Countryside 02/02/17The three hour 3rd class train from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi Thailand is an easy and fun ride through the countryside. Some pics…
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market – Bangkok or Disney’s Epcot Center? 01/24/17Bangkok’s Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is held each weekend aboard boats in the canals east of the city. Here are pics…
- One Day in Bangkok – A trip on the Chao Phraya Tourist Boat! 01/18/17With just one day in Bangkok Thailand, a fun tour is the Chao Phraya tourist boat hop-on-hop-off ticket. Here are some tips.
Never miss a post — it’s free!
New to this site? Visit RVers Start Here to find where we keep all the good stuff!!