Subscribing to this blog is free and easy! There are two ways to go: email or an RSS reader website or mobile app.
You can opt to get an automated email message every time a new post is published (about two to three times a week).
Or you can opt to get a weekly summary email message that I send out each weekend with an update on our whereabouts and links to all the posts that were published that week.
Either way, to prevent these emails from landing in your SPAM folder, please add the email address emily (at) roadslesstraveled (dot) us to your SAFE SENDER list. Also, please include your first and last name along with your email address on the subscription form (you can always put in a fake name for anonymity).
Note for GMAIL accounts: if you read your email via Google’s website interface, our emails may wind up in your PROMOTIONS tab (there are 3 tabs above your messages: PRIMARY, SOCIAL and PROMOTIONS).
You can subscribe to our RSS feed and receive it via your favorite feed reader by using the following link:
If you use the RSS reader Feedly (it’s a good one!), click below to add our feed to your subscriptions:
Thank you for subscribing!
Our most recent posts:
- One Day in Bangkok – A trip on the Chao Phraya Tourist Boat! 01/18/17
- Our New Column in Trailer Life Magazine – Roads to Adventure! 01/12/17
- 2016 – A Year of RV Travels in the National Parks 01/05/17
- A Visit to the Dentist in Mexico 12/29/16
- RV Trip to Zion National Park “West” – Gorgeous Kolob Canyons! 12/22/16