Subscribing to this blog is free and easy! There are two ways to go: email or an RSS reader website or mobile app.
You can opt to get an automated email message every time a new post is published (about two to three times a week).
Or you can opt to get a weekly summary email message that I send out each weekend with an update on our whereabouts and links to all the posts that were published that week.
Either way, to prevent these emails from landing in your SPAM folder, please add the email address emily (at) roadslesstraveled (dot) us to your SAFE SENDER list. Also, please include your first and last name along with your email address on the subscription form (you can always put in a fake name for anonymity).
Note for GMAIL accounts: if you read your email via Google’s website interface, our emails may wind up in your PROMOTIONS tab (there are 3 tabs above your messages: PRIMARY, SOCIAL and PROMOTIONS).
You can subscribe to our RSS feed and receive it via your favorite feed reader by using the following link:
If you use the RSS reader Feedly (it’s a good one!), click below to add our feed to your subscriptions:
Thank you for subscribing!
Our most recent posts:
- “Wild Camping” & RV Boondocking Tips – Escapees Magazine 02/19/17
- Huay Mae Khamin – Thailand’s Most Beautiful Waterfall – Mellow Adventures 02/15/17
- Erawan Falls – Jewel of Erawan National Park – with Mellow Adventures 02/07/17
- Train from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi – A Ride Through Thailand’s Countryside 02/02/17
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market – Bangkok or Disney’s Epcot Center? 01/24/17