The Tetons stand watch over Lake Jackson
The mountains seem to rise up out of the lake.
Jenny Lake reflects the mountains in her depths.
Grand Teton National Park, WY
September 10-12, 2007 - We drove from Yellowstone south to
Grand Teton National Park. We were there on magically beautiful
days. The sky was bright and clear and everywhere we turned
was like a picture postcard. Apparently the mountains are often
obscured by clouds, so we felt fortunate to see them on days that
were crystal clear.
We drove the Scenic Loop
through the park, and on
our way back we saw a
pronghorn antelope peering
at us through the grass.
Just after we got his picture
he bounded away.
We were starting to feel the press of the coming cold weather, and
we still had a lot we wanted to see before we headed south, so we
made our way eastwards in Wyoming to Devil's Tower National
Our most recent posts:
- Petrified Forest National Park RV Trip – Magic in Jasper Forest 04/28/17
- Getting Our Kicks on Route 66 by RV in AZ – Cool Springs, Winslow & Holbrook 04/24/17
- RV Camping with the Rock Art Petroglyphs in Gila Bend, AZ 04/21/17
- Is RV Solar Affordable? 3 Solar Solutions for RVs and Boats 04/14/17
- Ta Prohm Temple – Exotic Ancient Ruins at Angkor in Cambodia 04/09/17
Other blog posts from our RV travels to Grand Teton National park:
- Grand Teton National Park Wyoming – Rare Sightings! 09/29/14
- Grand Teton National Park – 101 Ways to Enjoy The Tetons! 09/20/14
- Grand Teton National Park WY – Mirrored Waters 09/17/14
- Grand Teton National Park WY – Wild Skies 09/10/14
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming – Stunning! 09/28/07